Regulation of stay at Camping Village
TITLE I - Preliminary provisions
1. Property and Subject - Camping Village Laguna Blu is operated by Baia Camping Village Ltd., head office in Salò (BS), Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II No. 31, VAT code IT 03065190989, hereinafter referred to as "BCV" delivers service on behalf of its clients as defined by the regulations of competent regional accommodation service.
TITLE II - Procedures
CHAPTER I - Service Delivery
SECTION I - Persons admitted to the provision of service.
2. Admissions - The camping service is provided solely for nuclei consisting of a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 6 members. Service can be provided only with the full compliance with the regulations by members of the group. All under 25, when not part of a household group or family guests are to be designated a specific area within the campsite.
3. Guests - Guests are allowed to receive visitors in the campsite. The guest access is allowed only in the opening hours of the Reception and upon payment of daily visit rates. Visitors under the age of 18 are not allowed unless accompanied by adults, which are obliged to watch over their conduct during the entire stay in the campsite, answering in all legal issues to BCV and to involved third parties.
SECTION II - Reservations and limits of permanence
4. Booking restrictions - The booking of accommodation, except for some special offers made by BCV, can only be made with the tour operator CVMI Ltd. - Baia Holiday. For booking conditions, see the catalogue and/or Baia Holiday website.
5. Exclusions - BCV reserves the right to consider unacceptable, and therefore not allowed, guests who do not meet the requirements laid down herebelow.
CHAPTER II - Check-in
6. Arrival and Registration - Customer reciepts and the formalities of registration at the reception area should only be accepted during those hours displayed at the entrance of the campsite. Upon registration, the customer and their guests must notify BCV of their address. In the event of subsequent changes relating to people, services, and hosts, the customer accepts that he/she undertakes to inform the reception of this change. Customers who should be found unregistered, will be considered as present in the camping village from the arrival day of the group whom they are stay with. 7. Assignment of a mobile home - pitch (customers "Village" and "Camping") - it is compulsory for the customer to occupy the mobile home or pitch which was appointed at the Reception area and to await confirmation by the campsite before occupying it. The occupation of a different pitch from that assigned is permitted only with the express written consent of the campsite, with the then completion of a new registration procedure.
CHAPTER III - Check-out
8. Departure - The customer must leave the accommodation ion departure day within the following times:
- Before 10.00, if motorhome, caravan or tent;
- By 9.00, if you are staying in a mobile home or bungalow.
9. Payment - Payment of the stay and any other ancillary services payable on site iis permitted only in the opening hours of the Cashier. Payment must be made no later than the day before the departure date, unless the advance payment if required by the campsite. The customer is obliged to provide a fiscal document as proof of payment in the case of government on-spot checks prior to leaving the campsite.
10. Deposit - At the time of registration, the customer may be required to pay a sum of money for their accommodation in mobile homes or bungalows, not as a payment but as a security deposit for any damage caused to property and equipment, facilities, identification bracelets, which will be returned upon departure. BCV reserves the right to demand compensation for any greater damage caused.
TITLE III - Standards of behavior for clients and their guests
CHAPTER I - Prohibitions
11. Respect for the vegetation - It is forbidden to alter in any way or by any means the layout of the existing flora.
12. Lighting of fires - It is forbidden to light fires on the campsite and in teh immediate vicinity. They are subject to more restrictive rules of the institutions responsible for protecting and preserving heritage. The use of special cooking grills located on site is only allowed on days when the wind does not blow a "moderate" intensity greater than force 3 on the Beaufort scale (wind speed between 5.5 and 8 m / s) and in strict accordance with instructions for use displayed at each of them. The use of gas stoves camping is allowed within a distance of over 1 meter from the surrounding vegetation.
13. Disposal of waste - It is forbidden to dispose of waste outside of the special containers provided, in compliance with current legislation on recycling. It is also forbidden to dispose of the waste water of any kind and from any source outside of the specified locations in places of accommodation (mandatory for the discharge of sewage of caravans and camper vans) and/or outside the toilets.
14. Use of cables and electrical equipment - It is forbidden to obstruct routes or viable places within the campsite with cables and/or any other instrument for the derivation of electricity. It is also prohibited therein to damage the surrounding vegetation in this way. The campsite staff is expressly authorized to immediately release without notice any cable and/or other instrument affixed in violation of the preceding paragraph. The same permission is granted in case of electrical connections which result not comply with current legislation.
15. Use of public address equipment - It is forbidden to engage in conduct which disturbs the peace on the campsite, in its vicinity, and at the beach. During silence hours set by the campsite and as per the Rules & Regulations, it is forbidden to set up or folding camping equipment, to speak in a tone of voice of non-appropriate means to ensure peace and quiet during these periods and to use mechanical devices. The campsite, in its sole discretion, may make exceptions for entertainment activities. It is strictly forbidden to walk around nude or topless inside the campsite, nudity is also prohibited for children within the shopping area, restaurant and bar.
16. Pets - Pets are allowed inside the camping village. Their owners must follow the specific rules and regulations.
17. Changes to the pitch - It is forbidden to alter in any way an assigned pitch, except when this requirement is justified by extreme weather conditions that jeopardize the protection of persons and/or property, in which case it is mandatory the customer immediately restores the emplacement to its original state prior to departure and at his/her own expense.
18. Playground - It is forbidden for children under the age of 3 and more than 12 years to use the playground. Access to the playground is permitted only during the hours established by the campsite, and children should always be accompanied by adults, who are thus responsible for all legal purposes to BCV and third parties.
CHAPTER II - Access to and use of public transportation within the campsite
19. Cars - Car use is authorized only for the arrival and unloading of camping equipment and luggage. For each of these purposes the car can be used for a maximum of 2 hours, further use requires the express written authorization of the campsite reception. It is not allowed to wash cars, caravans, and/or boat, etc., inside the campsite.
20. Campers - Access to the campsite of Camper vans is permitted only to those regularly certified, including for the purpose of accommodation, via the competent authorities. Reception staff may require submission of such documentation.
21. Limitations - Access to children's playground is allowed only under parental supervision. Fitness centre and gym activities are forbidden to under 16. It is not allowed to enter the playground with bicycles.
22. Circulation - A set speed limit of 10 km / h is obbligatory in order to circulate inside the campsite. The staff on site are authorized to confiscate bicycles which circulate at a higher speed limit than that in the preceding paragraph or in a way that creates danger to others. The reasons will be made available to the adult who is responsible for the child.
23. Parking - The accommodation is serviced with special parking areas located in the areas designated per emplacement. It is strictly forbidden to block any escape route by any means, under penalty of forcible removal. If the obstruction is repeated for the third time by the same means, this will be confiscated and returned to the rightful owner at the end of the stay.
CHAPTER III - Emergency Management
24. In case of fire - Inside the campsite are special loudspeakers that in case of serious fire will give an alarm. In the evant of fire customers will reach, in an orderly fashion, the points of "temporary meeting points" indicated by appropriate signs, then will wait at the emergency point for a team that will lead them to the campsite collection point.
25. If other emergencies - Health, severe natural events, situations such as public safety, inconveniences caused by the sea: contact the staff of the campsite if available, or see the information board at the entrance for all emergency telephone numbers.
TITLE IV - Liability
26. Customer responsibilities and/or guests - Customers and/or their guests are personally responsible to BCV and/or third parties for any damage to persons and/or property, direct and/or indirect, in any way caused as a result of behaviour taken as being in violation of the provisions of this contract and/or other regulations as applicable. It is understood that it is the right of BCV to claim additional damages if applicable. Each camper is required to keep strictly to their own property. The campsite assumes no responsibility for any items lost or stolen that are not left in its direct custody. The management assumes no liability for damage to cars, caravans, or other property caused by falling branches and/or pine cones.
Responsibilities of the camping village - The campsite is not responsible for lost or stolen items or valuables, for damages to persons or property not due to direct negligence of staff of the camping village, for damages, failures and failures caused by bad weather or force majeure.
27. Resolution - The violation of Articles. 11 and 12 of this contract will mean the immediate cessation of the agreement, and will require both customers and their guests to leave the accommodation within 6 hours after receipt of notice of termination, as well as, by way of liquidated damages, to pay the consideration of 'entire stay'. This applies also to minors, with the right of the BCV to retention of the deposit until the satisfaction of credit, as well as to compensation for further damage. Any delay over 10 am on the day following the date or the failure to give notice, it will also immediately terminate, with BCV having right to compensation.
TITLE V - Final Provisions
28. Changes - Any changes to the provision of service that does not conflict with the provisions of this contract is to be made public by posting on the special notice boards located at the entrance of the campsite. Any variations or exemptions made for a single customer are done so in writing, which must then be produced upon the request of the campsite staff. This exemption does not constitute a relevant source of law for use by a third party.
29. Disputes - This contract is subject to Italian law and any interpretation relating to the above or that not anticipated in this document makes specific reference to this law and not to external uses and customs.
30. Assignment of contract - This contract, the rights and obligations arising therefrom will be automatically transferred, without any consent from the customer, due to mergers, acquisitions, disposals of business or business unit that only applies to BCV. The BCV does not accept the transfer to third parties of this contract by the customer.
31. Terms of closing - Possible tolerances by BCV, referring to customer conduct and/or their guests who are in violation of the provisions of this contract, does not constitute the right to waiver of any rights it has at its base in the clauses. In the event that any contractual provision turns out for whatever reason, as being non-compliant with mandatory provisions of law, it will be ineffective without affecting the validity of the remaining provisions. This Agreement constitutes the full manifestation of all agreements between the parties and exhausts the discipline of their rights and obligations for that which concerns the subject of the agreement. All prior agreements and contracts are now understood as revoked and annulled in effectiveness as haveall prior written and oral agreements, between both parties, and from third parties, concerning this contract. Any changes to the terms and conditions of this contract shall be made in writing under penalty of nullity.
Your animals are welcome in our Camping Villages but, in order to avoid discomfort to the other guests, we ask you to follow and respect the following rules:
Pets are only allowed in camping pitches and in certain types of Mobile homes, in a limited number - max 2 dogs per unit. For any exception, please, contact the camping Management. Pets are not allowed in the Resort, Sunlodge and Clever sectors.
1. Animals must be registered upon booking or on arrival.
2. Upon check-in, the animal's owner must provide the vaccination certificate (EU Passport).
3. The Management has the right not to accept animals if different from what declared upon booking.
4. In the Camping Village you can find dispenser of biodegradable bags to be used to collect the excrements.
5. Customers must take the dogs out of the Camping Village, in the dog area, and their excrements immediately removed by the appropriate bag and scoop.
6. Dogs cannot be left unattended in the camping pitch/living unit.
7. Outside the accommodations (camping pitch or living unit), dogs must be kept on a leash and, if aggressive dogs, even muzzled.
8. Dogs are not allowed inside all the Camping Village areas. Specifically they are not allowed inside the reception, supermarket, sport facilities, children's playground, swimming pool etc. Dogs are allowed inside the restaurant, only in the reserved area shown by the restaurant staff.
9. Pets are not allowed inside the toilets. It is strictly forbidden to wash them inside the showers. They can only be washed in the reserved areas indicated by the Camping Village staff.
10. Dog's owner must prevent the animal from invading other's pitches or living units or disturbing other customers.
11. Dog's owner must ensure the maximum respect of the sanitary rules during the stay inside the living unit; it is forbidden to use bed linen and towels for the dog and it is strictly forbidden to let the dog jump upon tables, chairs, beds etc.
12. Any damage caused by the animals to third parties and/or to the Camping Village facilities are entirely under the owner's responsibility.
13. Dogs belonging to dangerous breeds (with reference to the Ministry of Health law - N. 213 - 10/09/2004) are not allowed inside the Camping Village.
14. All customers declare to have received the present list of rules upon booking or check-in and to accept them entirely.
The Management reserves the right to ask customers, who do not respect these rules, to leave the Camping Village. Particularly the Management has the right to report to the Police customers who do not respect points 5 and 6. Eventuali comportamenti di maltrattamento verso i cani saranno segnalati alle autorità competenti. Any mistreatment will be reported to the police.
Beach policy | Pool policy
Aim of the following list of rules is to protect the customer's wellness and security and ensure order and cleanliness inside the Baia Holiday beach service areas.
Customers are required to comply with laws and regulations which discipline the activities on the beaches and the equipment use. Attention is particularly drawn on the following rules:
1. All those entering the Camping Village declare to have received copy of the present list of rules upon booking/entrance and to accept it without any exception.
2. Beach service is reserved to the Camping Village customers only, in the defined areas.
3. Beach service can be purchased when booking or directly on site.
4. Before using the beach service, customers have to contact the reception office and get the voucher which has to be shown at the beach staff. The voucher is not refundable and not transferable.
5. Beach service is for at least two sunbeds and one beach umbrella. Each beach umbrella is for max 4 persons; customers are recommended not to exceed this number in order to avoid uncomfortable situations.
6. The beach umbrella position is allotted at the Management sole discretion.
7. Customers have to keep the voucher and show it at each control; those using the beach facilities without the voucher will be charged with the full daily price.
8. Refunds are not possible for any reason (opinion changing, bad weather, high-water, storm, natural disasters etc.)
9. Each beach umbrella can have more than 2 sun beds; extra beds are subject to availability and extra charge.
10. It is forbidden to use the sun beds allotted to other beach umbrellas.
11. It is forbidden to move sun beds in another position, in order to respect the portion of the beach reserved to other beach umbrellas.
12. Customers who will disturb with an impolitely or improperly behavior will be asked to leave the beach service area.
13. Customers have to use the beach equipment properly, giving notice of eventual damages to the Management; they will be asked to refund eventual damages to the equipment due to their negligence.
14. The Camping Village is not responsible for the customers' objects or personal belongings which could be stolen or damaged inside or outside the beach service area (both day and night); customers are therefore asked not to leave unattended money, jewelry, clothes, toys, beach air mattresses and other personal belongings.
15. It is forbidden to place own chairs, sun beds, loungers, beach umbrellas, tents and other equipment in the beach service area.
16. Sport activities and ball games (beach volley, soccer, bowls etc.) are exclusively allowed in the area behind the beach service. The management is not responsible for damages to objects or persons due to these sport activities.
17. For security reasons, it is forbidden to dig deep and large holes in the sand; they must be anyway covered before leaving the beach.
18. It is forbidden to leave cigarette ends and rubbish on the beach.
19. Within m. 5 from the foreshore, it is forbidden to place sun beds, beach umbrellas, boats and other objects which can obstruct transit and bathing. In presence of a beach service area the interdiction includes the whole portion of the beach between the foreshore and the first row of beach umbrellas.
20. It is forbidden to light fires on the beach; transgressors will be reported to the police.
21. Children can use the beach playground under the supervision of parents or other adults. The Management disclaims any liability for an improper use of the equipment. It is forbidden to use the beach playground when wet.
22. The Camping Village carries out rescue and first aid activities in accordance with the Mnicipal Regulation about the use of the Maritime State Property and the Municipal Ordinance - Discipline of Beach Activities.
23. Flag colours meaning: BLUE: the rescue service is active and weather conditions are ideal for bathing. YELLOW: Warning! The rescue service is not fully active - bathing allowed. RED: danger or absence of the rescue service! Bathing not recommended.
24. In case of dangerous sea conditions or other hazardous situations, the red flag will be hoisted. It means that bathing is not recommended and the Camping Village disclaims responsibility towards those who do not observe this warning.
25. For security reasons, the management has the right to suspend the beach service in case of bad weather conditions
26. It is strictly forbidden to open beach umbrellas in case of very strong wind. Customers are kindly requested to follow the beach staff instructions.
27. It is forbidden to sit on the lifeboat, use the rescue service equipment or stay near the watchtower.
28. Customers have to follow the present rules and those of the Municipal Ordinance, the Port Authority and the Municipal Regulation about the use of the Maritime State Property. Documents are displayed at the beach service area entrance. In case of no observance of the rules, customers will be asked to leave the beach service area.